Five Tips for Raising Water Towers
1. Think creatively. When one lives on a primitive island that lacks cranes and pulleys, it helps to think outside of the well when raising a tall water tower.
2. Be Positive. Marvin said, “Don’t worry! I’ve raised water towers many times. I never use machinery.” Also, it helps to be a good boss using clear directions.
3. Have a basic knowledge of physics. Plus, it helps to have strong ropes, thick gloves, and many strong men.
4. Know when to let go and NOT to let go of the ropes. It could save lives.
5. Celebrate the raising of the water tower! Gaseosa! Coca Cola!
Enjoy the video of Marvin Raising the Water Tower. It was an amazing feat of strength and ingenuity.
The Water Tower from Debbie Goehring on Vimeo.