I wrote this blog post a year ago, long before all the problems in Nicaragua. It took a revolution to spur us into action. I have many stories to tell, some very sad, others encouraging and inspiring. Stay tuned. Big changes are in the works for us!
I watched the talking heads on CNN the other night and suddenly realized that I was screaming at the TV, “Not my circus! Not my monkeys!” When my anxiety decreased, I became aware that these two simple phrases have a lot of meaning in my life lately. Then, I burst out laughing.
View original post 399 more words
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Lines of the Andes Mountains
- The Nicaraguan Evolution Continues: Basta Ya!
- Francisco’s Plight
- Evolution in Nicaragua
- Tigre, Argentina: Where the River is Always at Your Door
- Thankful, Cautious, Shrewd, and Charitable
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Monkey Mugs
- Touring Ometepe Island
- Goodbye to Ome Tepetl (Two Mountains)