The Weekly Photo Challenge is Wanderlust.
I know some of my readers wonder why I include posts about our travels to other countries besides Nicaragua. After all, my blog is supposed to be about living in Nicaragua.
Yet, my gypsytoes ache for travel. Because we live in a country where the cost of living is low, we can afford to travel, especially during the most brutal and oppressive heat of March through May.
Currently, we are in the mountains in Patzcuaro, Mexico. We were in Cuba in March and are headed to the states next week for the month of May. No matter where our wanderlust takes us, it is always great to go back home!
“The Wanderlust has got me… by the belly aching fire”
― Robert W. Service, Rhymes of a Rolling Stone
- Santeria: Cuba’s Worship of the Saints
- Cuba is More than Havana
- Part II: Renting a Guagua or Waawaa We Go!
- Cultural Anthropology: Semana Santa in Mexico
- The History of Airbnbs in Cuba
- Humans of Cuba
- Part I: A Day with a Cuban Family in the Barrio
- Margarita’s Ashes: A Cuban Burial Story
- Cuba’s Four-Wheeled Zombies