The Weekly Photo Challenge is broken.
We are passionate about travel…always have been…always will be. I’m back in the states digitizing my photos and I found the perfect photos to represent broken. While roaming through Portugal, we discovered the Capela dos Ossos ( Chapel of Bones) in Évora.
This small chapel was built in the 16th century by a Franciscan monk, who wanted to send the message that life is transitory. A broken skeleton dangles near the entrance, reminding all who enter that “Better is the day of death, than the day of birth.”
- Where does the Mango Stop and the Sky Begin?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Mastering the Force of Nature
- Five Tips for Making a New Path
- Let’s Get Real about Working in Nicaragua
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Intricate Fibonacci
- Let’s Get Real about Retiring to Nicaragua
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Motion Filled Walk on Corn Island
- Going Green with Dogs in Nicaragua
- Accidental Nationality