“There is no tomorrow..it is always today. Tomorrow is the fleeting and minute distance..between hope & once more..once again!”
― Victoria June
The Weekly Photo Challenge is ephemeral. Photography reminds me of life. You have to catch it when you can, for it is fleeting and illusive.
In the adult stage, a butterfly lives approximately 3-4 weeks and the female only mates once in her lifetime. I imagine that observing mating butterflies is a short-lived experience, so I had to catch it quickly.
- Meet Maxwell
- Our Pretirement Experiment
- The Gypsytoes Gene
- Reflections on Corn Island
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Walls of War
- The Small Fly on the Solentiname Islands
- Things I’ve Learned About Life After 500 Blogging Posts
- El Castillo: Do Sidewalks Connect Communities?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Artist’s Reward