Yesterday was a milestone day. I wrote my 500th post on my blog. Believe it or not, becoming a blogger was never something I planned. I was looking for a way to network and market my book, Pretiring with the Monkey Lady. But, a strange thing happened along the way in my little corner of the blogging world.
- El Castillo: Do Sidewalks Connect Communities?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: An Artist’s Reward
- The Fortress of the Immaculate Conception
- Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’ on the River
- It’s the Journey That Matters: Getting to the Rio San Juan
- Look Up! Thoughts on the Rio San Juan
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- Survival of the Fittest: February 2015
- Caiman Point