“Mobile is the digital gateway for the real world.”
― Tomi Ahonen
I predict that soon becoming an expat will be common. There are massive economic and technological forces that are moving ordinary people abroad by the millions. Do you know that you can even become a virtual expat with the help of technology?
I have searched the internet for apps and links that will make your life easier as an expatriate. Enjoy this list and add your favorite apps and links below.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Trios from Our Travels
- Wet Foot, Dry Foot: Cuban Refugees Halted at Nicaraguan Border
- As Much Money and Life as You Could Want!
- Part Two: Let’s Get Real About Expat Health Insurance
- Pros and Cons of Living on an Island
- Weekly Photo Challenge: From Plain Cotton to an Ornate Weaving
- Part One: Let’s Get Real about Health Insurance in Nicaragua
- Practicing Gratitude on Dia de los Muertos
- Let’s Get Real about Rum in Nicaragua