Stay alert and aware. The signs you are seeking are very clear at this moment. ~Hawk
The month of August has been extremely challenging for me. Two weeks ago, I partially dislocated my kneecap chasing my dog in flip-flops. Then, our new internet tower was possibly struck by lightning. I say possibly because every technician who has been to our house has a different troubleshooting approach for our internet loss.
- Humans of Nicaragua: Don Ebierto the Sobador
- Can I Survive as a Whole Person Without Internet?
- Wow! You Won’t Believe What Just Happened!
- Wanna Get Away?
- Let’s Get Real About Troubleshooting in a Developing Country
- The Secret to a Young Life
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Nitty-Gritty on Nectar
- My Place of Solace
- When Wal-Mart Comes to Town