Upon entering the employee housing in Yosemite National Park, there are signs in the windows stating, “Don’t take Yosemite for Granite.” From our land of volcanoes to the land of granite peaks and mountains, we bask in the wonder of it all. Our son, Cory, is an interpretive naturalist in Yosemite.
Every time we visit this amazing park, we are so very grateful that our family lives in truly awe inspiring places where the world greets us at our doorsteps. Join me in some jaw dropping scenes from Yosemite.
Wait, don’t leave yet! Photos ahead.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Hum-hand-ity of Nicaragua
- Travel Theme: Merchandise
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Adventure!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dialogue with the Circle of Life
- A Word a Week Photograph Challenge: Rust
- Mama Said There’d be Days Like This
- Gioconda Belli: Let’s get back to focusing on happiness
- Let the Good Times Roll?
- My Story in Quotes: The Fork in the Road