“Iron can only be destroyed by rust, and rust is a slow process which is caused by the hydrogen ion from water in the environment. Coat yourself against negative thoughts and be careful what you feed your mind because your mind is your greatest asset, make sure you are not using it against yourself.”
― Uzoma Nnadi
Summer rains rust iron
Jamaica petals fall gently
More rust photographs can be found at A Word a Week Photograph Challenge.
- Mama Said There’d be Days Like This
- Gioconda Belli: Let’s get back to focusing on happiness
- Let the Good Times Roll?
- My Story in Quotes: The Fork in the Road
- Weekly Photo Challenge: When Life is Frayed
- Which Story Do We Tell?
- A Tribute to the Street Artists of Ecuador
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette
- Personalizing the Nicaraguan Canal Project