On Earth Day, we celebrate all the gifts the world and nature make available to us. We recognize our complete dependence on its bounty. And we acknowledge the need for good stewardship to preserve its fruits for future generations. ~ John Hoeven
- Our Mini-Super Morphed into Mega!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: A Bird’s Eye View of Nicaragua
- Blood Moon Over Ometepe Island
- Weekly Photo Challenge: This is Monumental!
- The Pilgrimage to Popoyuapa
- The Cafe Of Smiles
- Nicaragua: On the Threshold of Change
- Fli-Fy, not Wi-Fi
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Street Life on Ometepe Island