The Weekly Photo Challenge is Dialogue.
The nourishing rains have finally begun in Nicaragua, which reminds me that life is a full circle sustaining and feeding us all.
We all have a place in the circle of life. Always remember who you are.
- A Word a Week Photograph Challenge: Rust
- Mama Said There’d be Days Like This
- Gioconda Belli: Let’s get back to focusing on happiness
- Let the Good Times Roll?
- My Story in Quotes: The Fork in the Road
- Weekly Photo Challenge: When Life is Frayed
- Which Story Do We Tell?
- A Tribute to the Street Artists of Ecuador
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette